Friday, November 27, 2009

Please read this entire blog entry before you react drastically...

So last night I had to sleep in my car. I'm not really sure why, the details on that are fuzzy. I think I was parked in Anna's yard though...anyway it seemed to be an ok sleep. Some tossing, some turning, some strange sensations that didn't make sense at the time. In the morning when I apparently woke up I saw that Craig was walking into my uncles house and I thought to myself, "Craig?! What is he doing here and how does he know my uncle?" So I unwrapped myself from my blanket, started my car and drove over. I let myself in of course, although I don't actually remember opening the door...then I went and sat down at the kitchen table with everyone. My uncle was talking about a man wanted by the local police. They knew exactly who he was too they just couldn't seem to find him anywhere. They were spending a lot of time and effort looking for this man because he was doing something creepy and illegal. According to what my uncle was saying this man had spent that entire night breaking into peoples houses and painting their bellies red. I know, strange isn't it? My uncle said, "The paintbrush just tickles so it doesn't actually wake you up." As everyone else continued to talk I was thinking to myself, "What? And I was sleeping in a car last night? If this guy can break into a house without anyone waking up could he have got into my car?" Suddenly I remember feeling someone brush my hair from my face as I slept. Oh no! Did I too have a red stomach now? I wanted to check...at this point I became aware that I was in my pajamas...but I couldn't bring myself to do it in front of my family and Craig, who I still didn't understand why he was there. I could almost feel the red paint, now dry and stretching, on my skin. I didn't want it to be true!

That's when I woke up in my bed covered in goose bumps.

And that is why I was awake and baking cookies at 6:30am this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?

Joni said...

I've written 2 posts since this one...

Anonymous said...

мне кажется: прелестно.. а82ч