Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleepless in...my basement

I can't sleep. This happens to me every once in a while and I can't seem to pinpoint what the issue is that makes me temporarily insomnic (I'm not even sure insomnic is a word but bear with me) Is it gastric problems? No. A acting up foot fungas? No. An overactive mind? Possibly. But I can't figure out what it would be overacting on. Doesn't really seem like there's much going on up there considering that I can't come up with anything more interesting to write in this random episode of the bloggity-blog.

What are some ways I could put myself to sleep? So far I tried reading, that didn't work, I just got wrapped up in the story. So then I turned on the tv and watched an episode of "My Name is Earl". That didn't work either, it was funny! So now I'm blogging. I'm not feeling any more tired. Was "any more" supposed to be one word in that past sentence? The popular tv sitcom method of making a person sleepy is to drink warm milk. That just grosses me out.

I just reread what I wrote and noticed all my grammer errors but I'm not going to correct them so you can have some fun pretending to be an English teacher while you read this. I know that if James Ranson was reading this he would have for sure noticed every mistake I made, I apprecate that about him! Who needs spell check when you've got a James Ranson around!

Well I think I'm going to watch an episode of Hannah Montana and see if that makes me sleepy. Thanks for checkin in!

No comments: