Friday, October 10, 2008

Just everyday life

Well...I don't really have anything to say today but I thought to myself, "I havn't written anything in the bloggidy-blog for a while" and not wanting to dissapoint all of my bloggidy-blog readers, (that's right all 8 of you!) I decided to write something anyway. So now you've been warned, this may not be interesting!

Nothing of interest has happened in my life latley. Just work, starting up youth group, small group bible study and life in general. Oh and I recently completed the Red Cross course to become a First Responder. It was pretty intense stuff but I really enjoyed the course. I got to have my own little dummy to practice CPR on, in case your wondering I named him Bartholemew and we got along qite well, although that might have had something to do with the fact that I saved his life at least 8 times. I also got to experience being strapped onto a spine board, it was a bit unnerving but I got through it, my blood pressure was quite high after the whole ordeal though!

Let me give you some advice if you are thinking of taking any form of advanced first aide, if you don't like people touching you don't take the course!

No comments: