Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April showers bring...snow??

It's snowing today. Sigh. I thought that it was supposed to be spring! But that's not what this blog entry is about, oh no!

Yesterday it was raining and I love nothing more then taking a drive in the rain while I listen to some good music. So that's exactly what I did, I got in my little, red car put on some Hillsong and drove down to the provincial park. I drove to the camp gate and sat there for a while, listening to Mighty to Save and watching the rain obliterate my view out the window. Then I drove to the boat launch and as I was driving in I saw the dock and I thought to myself, "Aww, they already pulled the dock out!"

I sat there for a couple minutes looking at the ice.

Then I realized, "Wait a minute...they haven't even put the dock in yet. It's not winter!"

Mother nature* sure fooled me!

No comments: