Friday, April 30, 2010

oh you make me smile

First of all, I apologize for the Uncle Kracker reference in the title. I'm really, really sorry.

Now then, tomorrow I start work at the Golf and Country Club again. Today someone asked me if I have been practicing my public smiling, because apparently I don't smile in public. I'm not sure if I think that's true though, check it out...

Here's my "Welcome to the Golf Course what can I get you" smile


and here is my "I'm concentrating very hard on getting your order down right" smile


Then there's sometimes the "I'm sorry I made that mistake on your burger, I promise to fix it right away" smile which can also be used as the "I'm sorry sir, we don't have that kind of pie today" smile.


Later on in the day I get the "I'm doing dishes yet again!" smile on my face (but usually no one sees that because I'm in the back and quickly switch to smile #1 when summoned to the front)


Then my "Thanks for coming out, have a great day!" farewell smile makes an appearance as people leave


No one can blame me for the "I've been on my feet for 8 hours and just want to go home!!" smile that will only show up as closing time draws near

1 comment:

suzy said...

heehee, cute. :)