Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finally!

So for days and days I couldn't log into blogger, I don't know why? But I'm here now.

Did you notice I changed my blog a little? I got a new background, it's called "Black Bird Fly" and I think it's superb! Unfortunately the little advertisement is in a most unfortunate place and I don't know how to fix it. What do you think? (Suzy since you're the only one who comments on my blog I'm counting on your opinion!)

In other news I spider blasted the entire basement and I'm very, very happy. I vacuumed all the crevices and then I spider blasted aaaaaaaall along the floors and the ceiling. Now all the spiders are dead. Except for the ones I vacuumed up. Those ones are sitting in the vacuum, getting madder and madder, plotting my demise and probably procreating so that there are even more of them to get mad at me. Oh boy.

2 comments:

Joni said...

I fixed it all by myself! Hooray for me!

suzy said...

hooray! i like it!
and. i'm SO GLAD you spider blasted. isn't life just a ton more enjoyable now?