Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cheer For All

So, all week I've used every spare moment of my time to do Christmas baking
which isn't a negative thing, I really like baking!
Tonight I was finally all done! I had baked 5 different items and they looked delicious!
Then I packaged them all up in pretty tins and cookie bags.
Then I loaded them all up in a sled, bundled myself up and went all over town
delivering Christmas cheer to one and all!
I was almost done when I heard something behind me, it was a dog.
This isn't unusual; there's a lot of dogs roaming free in this town.
I told it to go away but it continued to follow me at a safe distance.
My next stop wasn't home so I was standing outside his house thinking when said dog approached me.
Against my better judgment I put out my hand and encouraged the dog to come closer for a pat on the head.
Miiiistaaaaaaaaake!
As I continued on my way I felt a tug behind me, on my sled.
I turned around and wouldn't you know it, that sneaky dog was stealing one of my
cookie packages!
I chased after it yelling, "STOP!"
The cookie bag went flying, landing on the street and sliding several inches.
I picked up the cookie bag, inspected everything and gave that crazy dog a stern look.
I then proceeded to pick up my entire sled and carry it home, dog trailing along behind me.
I really hope someone was watching out their window because
I'm sure they would have been entertained!

No comments: