Tuesday, June 28, 2011

camp days

At my Bible school they had something called camp days and it was my very favorite days of the school year because we could sing camp songs in chapel and all these camp directors were there trying to recruit us to their camp, which means they would give us free stuff to try and lure us and we would play games and my camp came which means some of my friends came and it was just lots and lots of fun!

But anyway, that's not what this is about. Starting tomorrow I am going to Bible camp for 4 weeks to work. I wasn't really very excited about it but now I'm starting to be! I love camp and I love my camp family, they are stellar!

Recently I've been blown away by the reality of Bible camp. For an entire week kids come and we are allowed to tell them about Jesus, without hiding the fact that we are doing it. Do you know what an awesome privilege that is? Not every country on this earth has that right. It amazes me. I really don't want to take that fact for granted this year, I want to take every opportunity I am given.

So I'm out for a while, have a nice July blog world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, really.