Friday, May 7, 2010

Things I really, really, really, really like...

(and just so you know, Suzy, I'm not trying to steal your stellar Friday List thing you got goin on, I'm not a blog copycat! I just felt like making a list right now. Please forgive me if I've offended you :)

(Oh and another thing, if you, meaning anyone reading this, weren't directly mentioned in this list it doesn't mean that I don't really, really, really, really like you or anything connected with you...in fact the exact opposite is probably true! This is just what came to mind right now)

1. Peanut butter and jelly on a toasted English muffin
2. Ladybugs
3. The colour pink
4. Dandelions
5. Cashews
6. Makwa River (it's this really sweet river close to my house with a walk across dam. In the spring you can watch the fish jump up stream! I'm going to convince some friends to go there with me tomorrow, then I'll take a picture so you can see!)
7. Trees, including dead ones.
8. Canoeing with Cory and Anna
9. My dad.
10. Blogs, I'm kind of geeky like that
11. Scrubs. Both the show and the clothing!
12. Be Alive In Me-Abandon
13. Walt's Favorite Shrimp. mmmmm tasty!
14. Camping
15. My friend Jenny
16. Knowing how to administer CPR to people of all ages
17. Waaaatermelon, I seriously eat it all summer long and never, ever get sick of it!
18. The Armstrong Family
19. Listening to Jonathan pray (not in a creepy way though, in a "wow, this guy is filled with passion for God and for people and I know he means what he prays" way)
20. Carrots fresh from the garden that have been washed off with a hose but still have just a liiiiittle bit of dirt on them. Don't deny it, you love carrot dirt too.

1 comment:

suzy said...

heehee, it's ok! i love lists.
and you didn't really copy, because you just made a list of one thing. my lists are of everything.
:) happy saturday