Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pick of the week

When people say ridiculous and/or hilarious things I am thrilled. I even took up the practice of keeping a quote book through my Bible school days and I continue to do so.
So, imagine my delight when I discovered a website devoted to "Crazy Things Parents Say"!

Here's a couple of my favorites...

Mom: No, you may NOT come outside to watch me smash this mouse's head in with a rock
Me: But mom….
Mom: I SAID NO!

Me: Oh come on Dad, I want a puppy so bad!
Dad: No, we already had turtles, and a hamster, several cats and 3 aquarium of fish! No more pets!
Mum: (pointing at him) Yeah and we also have a fat old donkey!

You can check out the site www.crazythingsparentssay.failblog.org to read more crazy quotes. Although I do warn you, some of them can be inappropriate so think before you click!

No comments: